worried after tests

Dear Doctor

I am a 36 year old married male and generally on good health. I had taken a course of Tami flu (8 day course) in 1st week of September, 2010 as a case of prevention. I never use any kind of drugs and not in the men.

On February, 20 this year I have visited a Chinese massage parlor in Dubai and had protected both oral and vaginal sex with the girl after a short massage. After I ejaculated in the condom I noticed some vaginal secretions on my pubic area. I got panic as I had an one day old cut under my penis on the skin of the balls just below the penis (it was not bleeding but has a white substance on it) and I didnt check if there was any secretions as I was freaked out. I immediately washed the area with soap and water. The girl assured me she is clean and nothing to worry and I also called the owner of the parlor and she also assured me nothing to worry and the girls are being checked every month!

I started to check on the internet for the symptoms of HIV as I was worried a lot and started to find out the swollen lymph nodes on the neck as an early sign with poking on the neck around 20-30 times a day. On day 7 I found a swollen lymph node on my neck, it was like a tube from the front of the neck to the back side not like a bean!. After few days more I start to feel itching and burning sensation all over the body and there were no rash or fever (I never had fever till today) which eventually stopped after 2-3 weeks. On day 16 I had a mild sore throat which went away in one day with drinking hot water. I had some small pain full blisters randomly on my body from week 4-6. The swollen lymph node in the neck has vanished almost but still I can feel a bit of it if I try to find it (I am on week 8.5 now). I have been to an STD specialist from week 3 till today.

I had

HIV DUO after finishing day 24 Negative

HEP B (Hbsag), HEP C (HCV anti body), Syphilis on day 28 - all negative

Herpes (HSV II) on day 28 - positive

HIV DUO after finishing day 38 Negative

HEP B (Hbsag) on day 56 Negative (started the first dose of vaccine)

HIV DUO, HEP C ANTIBODY [3RD GENERATION ECLIA], SYPHILIS after finishing 64 days negative. I think a 64 days test with hiv duo will be conclusiv even there is a late sero conversion as the antigen part will work. Am I right? So could you assess with the hepatitis c 64 days negative result is conculive with 3rd generation or a good indication. My first test at 28 days was 0.256 with cut off value 1.00 and second test is 0.088 with cut off value 1.00, is it fine?

My doctor says the small pain full blisters are from herpes, which as per him is from some previous encounters and may have my wife already have it and he said he couldnt find any swollen lymph nodes in my body and what I am feeling is just from poking and stop poking on it. He says the itching sensation and burning sensation I had was due to anxiety and he prescribed antidepressant for me and also a medicine for the allergy. He says I am in clear from every thing and nothing to worry and no need to retest. I am not fully worry free from the conflicting information from the internet. Please try to help me out to evaluate my risk and the accuracy of my all tests considering the Tami flu course.

I do not consider you at risk based on the event you describe and would not recommend further testing.

transmission through open blister
How long does it take to get rid of Hep B