|/ EXPOSURE TO HEP C POSITIVE PT
May 15, 2011
I was taking a Blood sugar level when blood flicked onto my face from a patient that is HEP C positive. I did not feel hit my eyes and washed my face immediatley and rinsed my eyes with Normal Saline. My health care organisation said that there was not point in doing a blood test as it was very unlikely that I had been exposed. I am very worried (would you feel the blood flick into your eyes) What should I do ??
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I agree that this is a very low risk and would not recommend testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Be Born With Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.