/ EXPOSURE TO HEP C POSITIVE PT
May 15, 2011
I was taking a Blood sugar level when blood flicked onto my face from a patient that is HEP C positive. I did not feel hit my eyes and washed my face immediatley and rinsed my eyes with Normal Saline. My health care organisation said that there was not point in doing a blood test as it was very unlikely that I had been exposed. I am very worried (would you feel the blood flick into your eyes) What should I do ??
Response from Dr. McGovern
I agree that this is a very low risk and would not recommend testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.