Hep C test results after exposure

Hi Doctor, I had a HCV incident during oral sex when I noticed a bleeding cut on my penis (My gf has chronic Hep c). I was tested at 4 months and the results came back negative. Do you think 4 months is enough time for antibodies test or should I go and get tested again at 6 months? Thank you for this website and for all your help!!!

Routine serial testing for HCV includes up to 6 months However, the way you describe the episode, I have little concern over sexual transmission and feel comfortable saying you can stop testing now at 4 months.

Doctor, I need you opinion and advise.
Help required - URGENT - waiting for death.