|contraction from a pin prick
May 15, 2011
I was at a department store and when I sat down in a chair I got stuck by a pin the kind used on clothing. The pin was sticking out of the arm of the chair. I don't know how long it was there and who else was stuck before me. Could I have gotten something from that?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not consider this a risk and would not recommend testing.
open wound hepatitis
Doctor, I need you opinion and advise.
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Razors?
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.