|Hep c transmission from sharing toothpaste
May 13, 2011
I am Hep C positive.I have been very careful with my personal hygiene items(ex.) toothbrush,razors,etc. however,my boyfriend used my toothpaste the other night. I am wondering what risk he is at for contracting hep c? Or am I being over paranoid? Thank you so much for your time
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not be worried about this at all.
However, I am glad that in general you are very cautious - that is commendable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.