|Hep c transmission from sharing toothpaste
May 13, 2011
I am Hep C positive.I have been very careful with my personal hygiene items(ex.) toothbrush,razors,etc. however,my boyfriend used my toothpaste the other night. I am wondering what risk he is at for contracting hep c? Or am I being over paranoid? Thank you so much for your time
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not be worried about this at all.
However, I am glad that in general you are very cautious - that is commendable.
HEPB & HIV - Truvada resistance
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- Prickling Tingle Symptoms In Vagina
- Finger Wound Comes In Contact With Vaginal Fluid
- How Do I Get Rid Of Syphilis Rash?
- How Effective Is Pep If Taken 24 Hours After Exposure?
- My Girlfriend Tested HIV Positive And I Tested Negetive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.