hiv and hep c coinfect

Dear Dr.

Scared I might be HIV positive and got hepatitis as well. I am a 17 year old gay hypochondriac guy. I had frottage and insertive oral sex with another guy. It is now 7 weeks after the exposure, still very scared to get tested. A week ago I got flu (or flu like symptoms) still don't know if it's really flu or from the HIV/hepatitis and I thought I got jaundice,but that was soon ruled out when I compared my eyes to others. Then after that I noticed I had lost 2-3 kg. I know I don't eat much because I'm stressing like crazy..but lately I started to get pain on the right side of my abdominal area; it is more on the lower side, and also on the back alot. Now the pain in my stomach is only sometimes, and goes away. But the back pain is more frequent and sometimes the pain from my stomach and back moves to the left. Is it suppose to pain when I press on my abdomen or is it from the inflammation in the liver? Other symptoms I have as well is, I get nausea after a meal; but just sometimes,and my stools seem to alternate between yellow to golden brown to dark brown with green pieces(gross I know). So the pain they describe in hepatitis, is it a constant never ending pain, or a frequent alternating pain? And is the stools constantly yellow for weeks, or something like I have described? Now to the exposure again..the reason I think I could've got HIV or hepatitis, is after or even just before the exposure my urethra lining was red..possibly irritated or abrasions. Could that have made it possible for either those std's to get through? or could it be a symptom. The redness went away after a day or two. Now to the guy I had the exposure with. He doesn't want to get tested. He may have had sex with an other guy (he tells me he had only frottage, which I don't believe), this other guy he has slept with, has a mother that has HIV. But what I don't know is that has she had HIV and possibly hep,before he has been born, or contracted it afterwards..so let's say, the guy I've slept with,has HIV and hepatitis, what would my chances be of getting either,is it worth testing for? And the symptoms I am having, is it only my stress, imagination or real symptoms? Sorry for the long post, and thank you for taking the time to answer this.

You have a lot of anxiety - that is clear. I would recommend testing to help relieve your stress. The HIV test is rapid and quick.

Also remember that the vast majority of people with HCV have no symptoms when they get infected. Testing would reassure you.

Hep C exposure and puffy eyes
WORRIED SICK