|Very worried mother
May 7, 2011
Hello, I am very concerned about my 5 year old daughter because we were at a park today and she was wearing flip flops...she had cut her toe on a sharp sticker in the grass and as we were walking back to our vehicle, I did not notice until too late that she had just walked over a used condom that was sitting on the ground that someone must have just discarded there at the park. I do not know how long that condom had been sitting there but it most definitely looked used; since my daughter had a fresh cut on her foot, is there any possible way she could have gotten anything transmitted from walking on that used condom? I would truly appreciate your help as I am very worried!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not be concerned about this event.... Your daughter should be fine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.