|isolated alp elvation
May 7, 2011
I am hepatitis b carrier. My children aged about 7 and 9 are having alp alevated just 40 units up from normal limit. LFT normal and hbsag- negetive as well as my wife's LFT including ALP are normal and hbsag negetive. Please decribe their status?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't know why their AP is slightly elevated, but this should be followed up with your doctor at the next visit. It would not be related to viral hepatitis if that is what concerns you....
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Shingles?
- Testing Negative After Sex With A Prostitute
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.