|isolated alp elvation
May 7, 2011
I am hepatitis b carrier. My children aged about 7 and 9 are having alp alevated just 40 units up from normal limit. LFT normal and hbsag- negetive as well as my wife's LFT including ALP are normal and hbsag negetive. Please decribe their status?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't know why their AP is slightly elevated, but this should be followed up with your doctor at the next visit. It would not be related to viral hepatitis if that is what concerns you....
Blood Results: Hepatitis?!?!
Very worried mother
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sore On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
- Is There An Std That Causes Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.