Blood Results: Hepatitis?!?!

Just received my blood results from a physical and found that I had high levels of AST (62 U/L) and ALT (84 U/L). My readings suggest that this may be indicative of a "viral hepatitis" infection. Thoughts? In addition, the nurse gave me a Hep. A booster shot right BEFORE she drew my blood. I'm wondering if the effects of the immunization (i.e. my body producing antibodies and high levels of AST/ALT) may have anything to do with the results.

Thanks for your help!

No I would not expect the vaccine caused this...

There are many causes of abnormal liver tests such as viral hepatitis, drug effect, fatty liver from obesity, diabetes, or high cholesterol, the list goes on....

You will need follow-up by your doctor to sort this out.

Can my daughter have contracted hep c from swallowing mucous ?
isolated alp elvation