cunniligus

Hi my question is about cunniligus me and my boyfriend been together for a year now and we had unprotected cunnilligus is it dangerous should I get tested? Also I was in the hospital in feb which I had a inflammation in my right eye it was swollen and closed but they diagnose it something else which they prescribed predisone. But im still worry could it be something else thanks

If you are in a steady relationship, it would be a good idea to know your HCV and HBV status if you or your boyfriend are concerned about a risk factor (eg, past injection drug use). HIV testing is also routinely recommended for by the CDC for anyone who does not know their status.

Hepatitis B vaccine is great and if you are not protected, if would be a good idea to get this to prevent infection in the first place.

HCV can be transmitted through sex but this is associated with trauma and blood to blood exposure. I would not expect you to get infected this way.

Your prior eye inflammation does not concern me about your overall health.

HEP C Quivocal Result
HIV & HBV coinfection symptoms