hi,hepatitis B

HI, i have hepatitis b for a long time. i have ate lamufuding for one year.because the number of virus is high as well. so the doctor have gave me trvada. do you think it is ok?

Truvada is two drugs in one pill- tenofovir and emtricitabine. Together they will work on your HBV virus to bring it down. This is a great and powerful medication. Your HBV infection should improve. The improvement will be due to tenofovir since I suspect your emtricitabine component is resistant. Emtricitabine and lamivudine are "cousins" in some respect. They are closely related so if the lamivudine wasn't working, your emtricitabine won't work either.

I would just take tenofovir alone. There is no resistance to date with that drug.

I always check HIV tests before I start Truvada since this drug is also active against that virus as well. You should make certain this was done since you don't want to get only partial treatment if you are infected.

mildly fatty liver
HEP C Quivocal Result