|mildly fatty liver
Apr 30, 2011
hi! good day i have ultrasound abdominal and pelvic. can pls help to explain this.Mildly liver enlarged(span=15.9cm) showing uniform pattern with mild increased parenchymal echogenicity, no focal lesion, no billiary radicle dilatations,CBD is not dilated,portal vein=12mm please help to interpret this to me and what is the best thing you recomend.thanks and more power to you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would wonder about fatty liver, particularly if you are overweight, have diabetes, or high fats in your blood (eg, cholesterol or triglycerides).
Paraniod I think I may have ocd? Is this rational?
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Achy Balls After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.