|everyday sharing of food
Apr 26, 2011
would you consider me at risk sharing everyday food with someone hepatitis b positive and how about if the spoon she used to take may food with her bloody saliva?
Response from Dr. McGovern
HBV is not spread through the sharing of food utensils.
Worried about My Child and Husband contracting HCV
Hepatitis B treatment
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- How Much Damage Does Chlamydia Cause At 6 Months?
- Can Anabolic Steroid Affect Hiv Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.