Apr 24, 2011
got prick from a spiny cactus pear while shopping in a fruit store i bled a little and i always get scared when i prick my self because of blood borne disease and it could be someone else got prick from same fruit while picking fruits so need your thoughts about if i could be exposed to hvc,hbv in any way
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not consider you at risk and would not recommend testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Urticaria A Symptom Of Hiv?
- How Soon After Infected Can You Tell If You Hav Hiv Or Aids?
- Can You Get Hiv Or Stds From Receiving Fellatio?
- If My Cbc Level Is Normal Is It Possible To Have Hiv?
- What Is The Dose Of Remeron For Peripheral Neuropathy?
- How Long Can Hiv Survive As A Dry Sample?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.