|paranoid about hepatitis B
Apr 24, 2011
please help my brother he just learn that his colleague was hep B positive they used to shared food during lunch...u said cannot transfer thru food how about if the food was contaminated with his blood i mean drop of blood end then he eat the food its possible to he can get the virus? thanks in advance
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I am unclear how his food would have been contaminated by blood.
Your brother could always get tested also if he is extremely worried. A simple blood test for HBsAg would be reassuring to him if he is very concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.