|isolated S.ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE rise
Apr 24, 2011
Dear Dr.McGovern, What could be the diagnosis(in the absence of sonography) of just high SAP levels-bilirubin,ALT,AST,GGT,remaining normal at least for now.Patient is 78 yrs.Normal appetite.Thanks,Dr.Pradhan.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If the alkaline phosphatase is up but the GGT is normal, I would be concerned about a bone origin than a liver origin.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Elevated Alkaline Phosphatase And Hiv
- Blisters After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.