|Urgent querry regarding hiv
Apr 24, 2011
I had an unprotected sex with a female pros. after 7-8 months of exposure i tested negative for both PCR & ELISA TEST. Should i take these tests as conclusive,relax & sit back or can can it lay lay dormant undected uptill 3 years as said by a doctor to me
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Please refer your HIV questions to the HIV forum. In the meantime I will tell you that you are all set with testing; yes your tests can be considered conclusive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are Potential Sources Of Hiv Hbv And Hcv Infection?
- Hiv And Aids Testing Clinics
- What Are The Chances Of Being Hiv Positive?
- What Vegetables Help In Building White Blood Cells In Hiv Patients?
- Myths About Hiv Postive Needles At Gas Pumps
- If You Have A Sore Throat Does That Mean U Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.