|Urgent querry regarding hiv
Apr 24, 2011
I had an unprotected sex with a female pros. after 7-8 months of exposure i tested negative for both PCR & ELISA TEST. Should i take these tests as conclusive,relax & sit back or can can it lay lay dormant undected uptill 3 years as said by a doctor to me
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Please refer your HIV questions to the HIV forum. In the meantime I will tell you that you are all set with testing; yes your tests can be considered conclusive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Happens If Herpes Is Not Treated?
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.