|Urgent querry regarding hiv
Apr 24, 2011
I had an unprotected sex with a female pros. after 7-8 months of exposure i tested negative for both PCR & ELISA TEST. Should i take these tests as conclusive,relax & sit back or can can it lay lay dormant undected uptill 3 years as said by a doctor to me
Response from Dr. McGovern
Please refer your HIV questions to the HIV forum. In the meantime I will tell you that you are all set with testing; yes your tests can be considered conclusive.
RE:Co-infection Exposure and Exactly 12 months negative! *Modification
Can Hepatitis viruses and HIV be transmitted thru a superficial scratch on the arm?
- Do Blisters Mean I Have Hiv?
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
- Sexually Transmitted Disease That Cause Numbness
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.