|RE:Co-infection Exposure and Exactly 12 months negative! *Modification
Apr 24, 2011
thank you for the answer , i want to refeer to this : i tested negative only for hiv, but i don't know my HCV status because i didn't got tested for HCV or other hepatitis . so if i was HCV positive , the 12 month is the maximum period to test ? i mean at the point equal 12 months or more the negative test will be conclusive ( in HCV+ condition ) ? .. thank you again for your answer
Response from Dr. McGovern
Treatment of HBV and HIV
Urgent querry regarding hiv
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
- Underlying Conditions That Cause Shingles
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In Males
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.