|RE:Co-infection Exposure and Exactly 12 months negative! *Modification
Apr 24, 2011
thank you for the answer , i want to refeer to this : i tested negative only for hiv, but i don't know my HCV status because i didn't got tested for HCV or other hepatitis . so if i was HCV positive , the 12 month is the maximum period to test ? i mean at the point equal 12 months or more the negative test will be conclusive ( in HCV+ condition ) ? .. thank you again for your answer
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling Lips A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.