Apr 23, 2011
I have following test result and I am not sure what does they mean all together. I would appreciate any help to understand these HEPATITIS C AB Non Reactive HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN Negative ANTIBODY HEPATITIS B CORE Negative ANTIBODY HEPATITIS BS ANTIGEN >1000.0
| Response from Dr. McGovern
All it means is that you have no evidence of viral hepatitis. You do have evidence of prior vaccination against hepatitis B and it worked well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Mosquitoes Give You Std's?
- Staph Infection In The Vaginal Area
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.