Apr 23, 2011
i have contracted hepatitis A. I am having 20 people over my house for easter dinner. Should I cancel? If there are babies, should I cancel?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Since I don't know the circumstances -- or where in the course of your infection you are...I would recommend you speak to your public health physicians who are following this outbreak.
In the meantime, good hand-washing is very important.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Aids Test For Barbers Florida
- Can A Male Get Aids If His Penis Falls In A Public Toilet Bowl Of Water?
- Are Teachers Required To Have Hiv Testing?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Cryptococcal Meningitis?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Thrush?
- Blood In Mouth Risk Of Getting HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.