Apr 23, 2011
i have contracted hepatitis A. I am having 20 people over my house for easter dinner. Should I cancel? If there are babies, should I cancel?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Since I don't know the circumstances -- or where in the course of your infection you are...I would recommend you speak to your public health physicians who are following this outbreak.
In the meantime, good hand-washing is very important.
what kind of doctor treats hepatitis c
Confused with my Hep C results
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.