what kind of doctor treats hepatitis c
Apr 23, 2011
what kind of doctor treats hepatitis c, who do I see
Response from Dr. McGovern
Doctors who treat hepatitis C include hepatologists or infectious disease doctors.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea?
- Other Causes Of Trichomoniasis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.