|what kind of doctor treats hepatitis c
Apr 23, 2011
what kind of doctor treats hepatitis c, who do I see
Response from Dr. McGovern
Doctors who treat hepatitis C include hepatologists or infectious disease doctors.
Bloody spit in my eye.
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Condom Broke
- What Is The Risk Of Erotic Massage?
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of HIV?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.