Apr 17, 2011
If a person has HBS positive with low quantity could get vaccine? if so what is the quantity of virus? Please kindly answer this!
Response from Dr. McGovern
The hepatitis B surface antibody should be above 10...If not, you can get a booster shot.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
- What Does It Mean If My Pap Smear Is Normal But I Am Hpv Positive?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Start To Scab?
- What Are The Physical Appearances Of Chlamydia?
- Type Of Doctor That Treats Gonorrhea
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.