Apr 17, 2011
If a person has HBS positive with low quantity could get vaccine? if so what is the quantity of virus? Please kindly answer this!
Response from Dr. McGovern
The hepatitis B surface antibody should be above 10...If not, you can get a booster shot.
Co-infection Exposure and Exactly 12 months negative! *Modification
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
- What Does A Lot Of Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Hiv Infection?
- Blood On Finger From HIV Positive Person
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.