Apr 17, 2011
If a person has HBS positive with low quantity could get vaccine? if so what is the quantity of virus? Please kindly answer this!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The hepatitis B surface antibody should be above 10...If not, you can get a booster shot.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Cipro Dose For Chlamydia
- Does Sore Always Mean Std?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.