Apr 17, 2011
my healing cut (no scab yet)on my finger came in contact with my mail letters i picked up from my mail box also my cut came in contact with other environmental surfaces i dont remember so my big question am i at risk for hbv ,hcv??
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I do not consider you at risk and would not recommend testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.