Apr 17, 2011
my healing cut (no scab yet)on my finger came in contact with my mail letters i picked up from my mail box also my cut came in contact with other environmental surfaces i dont remember so my big question am i at risk for hbv ,hcv??
Response from Dr. McGovern
I do not consider you at risk and would not recommend testing.
A question about Hepatitis C Transmission.
Hepatitis c sharing a cigarette and marjuana cigarette
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Does Hpv Do To Your Body?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Type Of Doctor That Treats Gonorrhea
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Symptoms Of Hpv In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.