|how risky of sharing food with hepatitis b positive?
Apr 17, 2011
hello! how dangerous of sharing food with hepatitis B positive? because i have friend we eat together and we share food he was hep b positive.. i just worried if her food is contaminated with hes blood. because sometimes he shared he food to us how risk that we can get the virus?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not share razors or toothbrushes that could be contaminated with blood.
A question about Hepatitis C Transmission.
- When Does The Hair Loss Stop With Syphilis?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Aids Or Hpv From Open Mouth Kissing?
- Vinegar And Herpes
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Percentage Of Teens With Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.