|how risky of sharing food with hepatitis b positive?
Apr 17, 2011
hello! how dangerous of sharing food with hepatitis B positive? because i have friend we eat together and we share food he was hep b positive.. i just worried if her food is contaminated with hes blood. because sometimes he shared he food to us how risk that we can get the virus?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not share razors or toothbrushes that could be contaminated with blood.
A question about Hepatitis C Transmission.
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
- Can Cunnilingus Cause Hiv Transfer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.