Apr 3, 2011
is hepatitis b curable?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
We don't use the word "cure" for HBV. We are very good at suppressing virus, but there is always a risk of it coming back, even after viral suppression with good medications. The only persons who are at low risk of recurrent viremia are those who lose HBsAg and gain HBsAb. However, this occurs rarely.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Ars
- HIV Test After Sex With A Prostitute
- Should I Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.