aboy hbv hcv exposure
Apr 3, 2011
i pricked my self by a staple that was connected to a business card and a receipt that was in my coat packet for 2 month also than i came in contact with a safety pin in the same place on my finger were i pricked my self it was not bleeding it was in a healing process and that safety pin i brought from work so there could have been contact to this safety pin from other people at work so please give me your thought about if i cound be exposed to hbv hcv
Response from Dr. McGovern
Would not consider this a risk. No testing needed
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.