How soon after exposure can you start treatment(hep c)

Hi again , first off thank for the quick reply to my last question. I have one more concern now. How long after exposure can you start treatment for hepatitis c? I am thinking about getting a NAT RNA PCR test done at 3 weeks to find out early and start treatment. However this test costs around 200 dollars I have read. If you must wait at least 2 months after exposure to start treatment then I will wait and get a antibody test at 2 months for free, and buy my family needed items this month. Do you know what I mean?? Please please please get back to me on this and I will stop bugging you for now LOL joking...thanks in advance!

I do not know what your last post was, but for acute HCV infection, we check serial HCV RNA tests over a 10-12 week period since many people clear HCV on their own without treatment.

ggt and risk?
Breast milk and lactation play