|can i get pregnant if......
Mar 29, 2011
i am hep c positive, but it is not active. my boyfriend is also hep c positive, his is active. will it be harder for us to have children.. we want to start trying, but we really want to know if it is going to be harder to conceive
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This should have no effect on your ability to conceive.
Sexual transmission of HCV from him to you is possible although low risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Touching Period Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After French Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.