Please be compasionate and help me- ANSWERS NEEDED

I am 34, unmarried and straight but have never had insertive sexual intercourse,I rather have had two brief cases of receptive oral sex and on the 7th of January I had my only real risk, Here is my story, I met a very very beautiful girl and I was so excited about her and because she walked at the National assembly and looked very decent, I guess my brain blocked the risk evaluating side of it and I let her grind on my shaft with her vagina for about three to 5 minutes or even less by the time I realized what was going on pulled away.Too late the tip of my pennis was already wet with her fluid.

I have been sick of very bad anxeity ever since, I have aching chest and waste pain, rumbling and aching tommy/bladder,head aches and neck pain but the one that almost killed was that I had something like a swollen lymph node at the right side of my neck, right where my jaw joins my neck and it was not visible. The swelling and pain was gone in just about 4 to 5 days from the day that I noticed it. I know all these symptoms look like HIV symptoms and thats what scares me but I also know that these can develope as a result of anxeity. I had a rapid HIV at the 73rd day from exposure and that was negetive. That on the 21st of this month and the doctor sent mer for a blood work for other STDS and she included a repeat of the HIV test,the test is yet to come out. It would be 90 days on the 7th of April and the posibilities scares me so bad and puts me under pressure.

I know all I need to calm me down is a negetive test at the 90 days mark. I know you are very busy but please ADVICE ME, WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF HIV FROM THIS EXPOSURE OR COULD I BE SUFFERING FROM JUST ANXEITY. Thanks for your answer and God bless Tony Jose Cape Verde

Please forward your HIV questions to the HIV forum. I answer hepatitis questions and HIV questions related to hepatitis.

However, to reassure you, I do not consider you to be at risk and expect your HIV antibody test to be negative.

hbc,hcv
can i get pregnant if......