Mar 29, 2011
i pricked my self (and bled a little) by a staple that was connected to a business card and a receipt that was in my coat packet for 2 month also than i came in contact with a safety pin in the same place on my finger were i pricked my self it was not bleeding it was in a healing process and that safety pin i brought from work so there could have been contact to this safety pin from other people at work so please give me your thought about if i cound be exposed to hbv hcv
Response from Dr. McGovern
I do not consider you at risk.
Condom accident and Hepatitis C
Please be compasionate and help me- ANSWERS NEEDED
- Candidiasis Infection Treatment With Doxycycline?
- Possibility Of Getting Hiv From Spitting In Food
- Symptoms Of 3rd Stage Hiv
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Kind Of Doctor Should I See For Hpv?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.