Mar 29, 2011
i shook someone's hand out of courtesy, i had a healing cut and it was still a little open cut, but no blood and i really could not scan his hand for any cuts so give me your thoughts about if i am in danger for hbv hcv?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would not consider you at risk and would not recommend testing.
Stuck with a needle contaminated with Hep C.
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Do Stds Cause Diarrhea?
- Std That Causes Chest Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.