Mar 29, 2011
i shook someone's hand out of courtesy, i had a healing cut and it was still a little open cut, but no blood and i really could not scan his hand for any cuts so give me your thoughts about if i am in danger for hbv hcv?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would not consider you at risk and would not recommend testing.
Stuck with a needle contaminated with Hep C.
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Tattoo
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Receptive Anal Sex With Condom
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Virgin Get Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.