Mar 29, 2011
i shook someone's hand out of courtesy, i had a healing cut and it was still a little open cut, but no blood and i really could not scan his hand for any cuts so give me your thoughts about if i am in danger for hbv hcv?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would not consider you at risk and would not recommend testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
- Does Sex Affect Cervical Dysplasia?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Symptoms Of An Std?
- Vaginal Blisters
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.