|hepatitis B vaccination
Mar 28, 2011
what is the rason behind why the body doesnt produce antibdoy after vaccination of hepatitis B?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Sometimes this is associated with immunosuppression, dialysis, or other chronic diseases. Occasionally, this can be addressed by using a double dose of vaccine.
hepatitis b core positive
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Stds?
- Does Pineapple Juice Help With Vaginitis?
- What If You Have Pimples On Your Lips Is That A Sign Of A Std?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
- Can Hiv Positive People Receive Hair Transplants?
- Could Syphilis Cause Delayed Seroconversion
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.