|hepatitis B vaccination
Mar 28, 2011
what is the rason behind why the body doesnt produce antibdoy after vaccination of hepatitis B?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Sometimes this is associated with immunosuppression, dialysis, or other chronic diseases. Occasionally, this can be addressed by using a double dose of vaccine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- Can You Contract Hiv By Skin Contact?
- What Type Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- What Non Sexual Ways Can Herpes Be Spread?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- What Are The Ways You Can Get Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.