|hepatitis B vaccination
Mar 28, 2011
what is the rason behind why the body doesnt produce antibdoy after vaccination of hepatitis B?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Sometimes this is associated with immunosuppression, dialysis, or other chronic diseases. Occasionally, this can be addressed by using a double dose of vaccine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.