|hepatitis b core positive
Mar 28, 2011
I tested positive for hepatitis b core for 14 years and now the test is negative. Is this possible? CT scan does show liver damage.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If the CT scan shows liver damage, I would pursue other causes of hepatitis or liver disease with a hepatologist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sore On Mouth Mean I Have AIDS?
- Hairy Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Fever After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.