|hepatitis b core positive
Mar 28, 2011
I tested positive for hepatitis b core for 14 years and now the test is negative. Is this possible? CT scan does show liver damage.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If the CT scan shows liver damage, I would pursue other causes of hepatitis or liver disease with a hepatologist.
Definition of non-intact skin
hepatitis B vaccination
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Hpv Cause Dizziness?
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
- Does Fever During Hiv Ars Come And Go?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.