Mar 27, 2011
I have gone through a Elisa method test. The result are Patient Value=>11.56 Cut off Value=1.00. Please tell me about the situation and what it means?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It means that you have a reactive antibody and should have further evaluation with HCV RNA to see if the virus cleared on its own or not.
Most people develop chronic infection, so please see your doctor about this.
MY CD count is meagre 4. Am i on right path.
- Std That Causes Sharp Pain On Left Side Of Stomach
- Are There Rare Hiv Infected Who Don't Develop Antibodies?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Oral With Only Precum?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Pin?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Surface Scratch?
- Hiv Caused By Small Amount Of Blood On Toilet Tissue
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.