Mar 27, 2011
screening came back reactive, what does this mean
| Response from Dr. McGovern
A reactive HCV antibody means that you were exposed in the past. However, it doesn't tell you if you cleared the virus or have chronic infection. For this, you need to check for virus itself (HCV RNA)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.