Mar 27, 2011
Good Morning Doctor, I had received a liver function test 7 days after possible exposure to HCV and all my levels they said were normal...I went back 45 days later to get a HCV Antibodies test and it came back negative...should i be comfortable with these results or still go back for more? Thank you any information.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Most standard testing suggests 6 months of follow-up....
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.