Mar 27, 2011
Good Morning Doctor, I had received a liver function test 7 days after possible exposure to HCV and all my levels they said were normal...I went back 45 days later to get a HCV Antibodies test and it came back negative...should i be comfortable with these results or still go back for more? Thank you any information.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Most standard testing suggests 6 months of follow-up....
CV Genotype 3B- in continuation to my q on 26- Nov-10
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Risk Of Masturbation With Saliva
- Is Fever A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.