Possible HIV or Hepatitis

I'm an 19 year old male. For about three months now I have had lymphnodes all over my body that are not tender or painful nor are they enlarged. I can just feel them it's almost like they are just causing enough discomfort so that I know they are there. Interestingly the first lymphnodes I noticed exercising this kind of behaviour were the ones in my groin area and then this feeling later on spread to the ones in my armpits and in my neck. Again, it is not pain or discomfort nor are they enlarged. They are not even tender to the touch and in fact I can't even feel them when I try to touch them. This feeling has now gone and I only get it every once in a while. However, other symptoms I have started noticing is that for about two months my urine has been really dark unless I drink gallons of liquid which wasn't an issue before and my stools are an orange-clay colour.

I have been trying to find information elsewhere and the only ones that could perhaps make sense are HIV or Hepatitis. However I have also found some information suggesting that this could just be a hysterical reaction and I do notice that when I'm busy otherwise and I don't have time to think about it the lymphnodes are never doing this. However the dark urine and clay coloured stools still remain.

Also, it is now March 2011, back in December 2010 I had a complete sexual health check up which returned completely negative results for every single possible STD. Is it possible that it is Hepatitis and my lymphnodes are doing this because of that? I know there is 3 month window period for HIV but I understand that HIV does not cause dark urine and clay coloured stools and I haven't had, apart from these, any other general HIV symptoms. However how is it possible that Hepatitis did not return positive results? Is there a widow period for that as well? Would you suggest seeing a doctor about this?

Your help would be greatly appreciated

Thank You

You have described all your symptoms, but you have not said if you are at risk.

I suspect that you may be anxious about transmission of HIV or HCV or HBV....

Further discussion with your provider would be helpful to know if there is any need for further testing. I can't judge that.

Also, you might want to consider hepatitis A and B vaccines, which are very effective in preventing these illnesses. You can inquire about cost and decide if they are right for you. There are few, if any, side effects.

Hepatitis C in jail
Likelihood of HCV infection via straight edge @ barbershop