Hepatitis C in jail

Hello there. I am taking the time to ask you a question for my brothers well being. He got out of jail 6 months ago and when he came over(not to be gross lol) I remember his face was full of zits that he had been picking at, and was problly like this the whole time he was in there(from stress). What are the chances of getting hepatitis c this way if he came into contact with infected blood without knowing then picked at his face? Do you think he should even get tested? I am trying to research the routes of entry but its not clear, I've looked all over the web and your site. Thanks in advance and sorry if this is a dumb question, but it would really help find out

HCV is mainly transmitted through injection drug use and uncommonly through unprotected sex. HCV is uncommonly transmitted through medical procedures. Transmission through blood is a very rare event now with testing of the blood supply with very sensitive methods.

No I would not consider him at risk regarding this history. However, he should have a full medical check up with his provider.

Risk of getting Hep. C from lab in Hospital?
Possible HIV or Hepatitis