Risk of getting Hep. C from lab in Hospital?

I work in a lab at a hospital. Sometimes after doing some of the tests some blood may get on my glove. If I still have the glove on and the small amount of blood has dried on the glove and then go and touch a surface like a bench or keyboard, what is the risk of coming back in like a hour without gloves on and touching the bench or keyboard and then rubbing my eyes? I was just a little concerned that maybe some of the dry blood my have come off the glove even though it wasn't visible on the surface. Should I even be concerned? Thanks for your time.

Although there are a few rare cases of HCV from mucous membrane exposure, these were from blood splashes - not dried blood. So I would not consider you at risk. However, I would be cautious in your general environment and pay attention to details for greater overall safety...just to be on the safe side....

Anti HCV
Hepatitis C in jail