how do u aquire Hep-C

hi dr, is it easy to aquire hep-c and how is it aquired and what are the symptoms . is it something serious if one gets it. please help.

please give me your view on below as well.....

dr . i wish to have your advise as how much time (estimated) do i have to start with meds as with ur experience till date my reports are as below.

First test. Apil/2010 cd4 730 CD4% 27.75 PVL RNA- 105 Second Test. December/2010 cd4 1090 CD4% 26.55 PVL 95

How often do u think i need to get my cd4 done as i am worried as i have heard people die very soon with hiv. and i wish to live with a lot of responsibility on me for my family. Is there any way i can live for long. I am from Burma. My main question is do i have enough time to start with meds and can i live long enough to my 55's as i am 33 now. Help help help help help help help help...

In the future please refer your HIV questions to the HIV forum.

However, I just want to reassure you that you will be living a very long time. Right now, you don't need any medications which is a great thing. I would test about every 4 months until a year goes by and then about every 6 months, as long as things remain stable.

Hep C/HIV
Untreated water used to flush eyes