|Hep c ant bodies
Mar 17, 2011
how long does it take for a hep c test to detect antibodies. I got tested after 4 months after being with my ex boyfriend who has hep c. if i got tested four months later would the test show positive if i had it?
Response from Dr. McGovern
The answer is mostly likely yes....You would know by now.
However, most guidelines recommend testing out for a total of six months, just in case of late seroconversion...but it would be much less likely.
Your result is very reassuring. You can discuss with your physician if any further testing is warranted.
Vitamins/Supplements and Liver
Request to answer my questions
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.