|Vitamins/Supplements and Liver
Mar 17, 2011
Can taking a multivitamin/mutimineral supplement, Selenium (200mcg), Fish Oil Omega-3 and 6 (1000mg), and Glucosamine Chondroitin 1500 mg/1200 mg on a daily or every oterh day basis lead to liver enlargement?
Response from Dr. McGovern
kindly explain my hepatitis profile
Hep c ant bodies
- Abortion And Hiv Testing
- Does Hiv Effect Your Penis?
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- If I Have Gonorrhea Do I Have Hiv?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through French Kissing?
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Lap Dancing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.