|kindly explain my hepatitis profile
Mar 17, 2011
HBsAg 0.881 non reactive anti-HBs 2.o non reactive anti-HBc(IgM) 0.066 non reactive anti-Hbc (IgG) 0.477 REACTIVE HBeag 0.118 non reactive anti-HBe 0.674 REACTIVE
what does it means?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect you had prior HBV infection but it cleared (since your HBsAg is nonreactive).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.