|kindly explain my hepatitis profile
Mar 17, 2011
HBsAg 0.881 non reactive anti-HBs 2.o non reactive anti-HBc(IgM) 0.066 non reactive anti-Hbc (IgG) 0.477 REACTIVE HBeag 0.118 non reactive anti-HBe 0.674 REACTIVE
what does it means?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect you had prior HBV infection but it cleared (since your HBsAg is nonreactive).
Vitamins/Supplements and Liver
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.